What should I do?????

I’m recently going through what feels like a heart break. Me and my best friend have drifted apart. She got new friends and basically has pushed me to the side. We’ve been friends for years. I’ve spoken to her about how I feel multiple times. She says nothing has changed but I feel it. We don’t talk much anymore or hangout. Mind you she lives & works 5 minutes away from me. It hurts really bad since we always did everything together. Now I feel like she doesn’t even care if our friendship ends. I’m tired of feeling like the only one that’s trying. It’s emotionally draining. I really wish things were different. I understand we’re adults now and have our own things going on but it would be nice to see her at least attempt to save our friendship. I’ve been going through some stuff and whenever I need her she lately hasn’t been there for me. I’m starting to give up honestly. I just don’t know what to do at this point. I don’t know if I should bother fixing our friendship when she doesn’t even try herself. I’ve tried multiple times to fix and talk about things. Should I just move on? It hurts but I feel like I’m left without a choice. Losing that connection with your best friend is kind of like a heart break.