Library hookup

I’m sitting at my favorite spot in the library, the far left corner by the window. In my ear I’m blasting Bad Girl by RiRi 🎧😜. Sitting across from me is this Man, staring directly at me. He licks his bottom lip and smiles then goes back to reading his book like that didn’t just happen🤔😅 . My curiosity gets the better of me and I whisper “hey stranger “ then blow him a soft kiss 💋. His face got serious and he walked to my table sat right infront of me handed me a drawing of my FUCKING SELF!!! He had made a sketch of me reading my book listening to music it was unbelievable! I swear I can’t make this up 🤯

With the sexiest deep voice you can imagine he whispered, “ Call me daddy”😶🤯👅💦💦. He woke the submissive little slut in me right there and before I knew it we were in the bathroom I was facing the wall he was right behind me he asks me if it was ok? I said “Yes Sir “ he grabs my neck from the back and with his other BUFF ARM he reached down and slipped his hand into my panties and once his finger touched my clit he got right by neck and said “hmm all wet for daddy “ I lost my mind at that point 💧💦💧💦 I was dripping wet he pulled my panties to the side pulled out a condom and slipped it on I wasn’t expecting this but the second he put the tip in I gasped he was huge 🍆XXX he was thick and he was long too! Girl he went all the way in and the first stroke we had found my GSpot, it was heaven: you know when the sex has been ok and he finally hits that spot and you start feeling so good you want him to stay right there ? Yup! I felt that from the first stroke. He fucked me for about 20 minutes and when he was ready to come he said daddy wants to come in your tight pussy 😭💦😜👅I said “yes daddy “ he grabbed me so hard y’all his fingers were digging into my skin and when he came he left out the manliest Deepest “fuckkkkkkkk” we got dressed and never saw each other again,

Yup you can call me a slut but that’s the best sex I’ve had my entire life so fuck your judgment sis 💋💋