I feel like in on a Roller coaster! 😫 UPDATE

Well to start 2018 was the absolute worst year in my whole 23 years of life!

In March of 2018 I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and chronic migraines, I suffered from the migraines for years before my diagnosis. I was put on topamax/topiramate for pain management. The side effects of topamax are weight loss and depression along with many other things but I didn't mind if it meant getting rid of these headaches but I started to lose alot of weight really fast. My doctor was concerned .This was also around the time I moved into my 1st home. By July I was told that conceiving a child would be very difficult....we tried to conceive from March 2018 til October 2018,I was diagnosed with chronic depression..then my aunt passed away, we were very very close so I was heartbroken...we lost our home 2 weeks later because our lease was up and our landlord wanted to move back in. I was in a dark place... forced to move back into with my parents and sleep on the floor 😖 I only have 6 months of rental history and student loans on my credit so getting approved for a place in California is a hell of a challenge. To top it off I was having pain in my abdomen so I went to the ER only to find out I had so many gallstones it lit up the ultrasound and I had to have emergency surgery to get my gallbladder removed within 24 hours 🤦🏽‍♀️ my husband had to call off work for 3 days and was late on the 4th day... they later fired him... all in 2018

So fast forward to January 2019 my husband got a new job then I find out IM PREGNANT! 🥰 and I found our our day of conception was on my late aunt's birthday, and we definitely didn't BD that day so I was amazed. Fast forward to today, I think we've finally found our new place! The homeowner said it looks promising and he'll call me later on today to tell me if I can move in !!! I'm so excited but I don't want to get my hopes up.

I guess I'll keep you guys updated! Wish me luck❤

UPDATE:

WE GOT THE PLACE 😭😭😭😭 we get our keys today ! I am overwhelmed by emotions right now... we finally found someone to give us a chance ❤ thank you guys for hoping for the best 🥰