Random question


My child’s father has been threatening me lately because he hasn’t seen our son. I work a lot for one or he’s not available when I am for us to meet up. He doesn’t have transportation. He doesn’t have a stable living situation (for the past two years now) and of course no job. So my question is does anyone know what steps I should take to get full custody? It’s time and I’m literally over the harassment and threats.