HAVE to share. 😍

️E

(Please dont read if you feel uncomfortable with sexual content) Soooo last night my boyfriend and I were in his car and he told me to get on top of him in the drivers seat. I’m laying my head on his shoulder, closed eyes, with my face towards his face. In the background “Kiss me” by Ed sheeran is playing and he smiles, comes closer grabs the side of my face and ever so slowly his lips meet mine and he kisses me softly. His hand traces down from my cheek down my spine and to the side of my waist and once he feels my waist he grabs my sides tightly, his mouth opens and his tongue slowly grazes mine as his hands travel to my boobs. The kissing gets faster and more passionate, I can feel and hear his breath get heavier, and mine too. His head moves down and his tongue touches my nipple before his lips and he starts rubbing and squeezing my tits. I’m kissing his temple and forehead, and it starts to get. Really. Really. Hot and heavy. All of the sudden, he scoots down in the chair and he’s doing this he’s tongue kissing my body down, pulls down a bit of my pants to where he can see my hip bone and sucks on the skin right above my vagina as his hands move right underneath my buttcheek and squeeze them right before giving my butt a slight tap. HE THEN, scoots up BUT as he does this oh my god. He takes his flat tongue and licks all the way from the spot he was sucking, to the middle of my boobs, to my neck only to bite my ear.

I’m, the luckiest woman on planet earth. Time to dream about it happening again 😂