Relationship is a secret?

I’m so confused not sure if it’s a big deal or not.

So my boyfriend of 7 years does not post pictures of us together in his social media’s since last year only our daughter and rarely. I realized he changed his whatsapp picture to a internet couple like the ones on google so I sent him one of us and said “you should put this one” He said yeah I’m looking for one. I’m like i just sent you one 🤔 He ends up putting One where it’s the both of us and I’m giving him a kiss on the cheek but he crops me out all you can see are my lips . Barely, And I said you crop me out I don’t come out. I said you should use the one I sent you that’s a good one we both come out good, and then he got mad he said you’re never fine with anything I do so he ends up taking it off and put another Internet couple. I got mad because it was a couple with a baby boy and we have a daughter. So he changes it to his truck.

Throwback- last year I found out he was talking to him ex , who has a son with her current boyfriend. That’s why I got mad about the photo . About the family. They haven’t spoken since (that’s what I believe) because I was very clear that if he talks to her again I’m leaving him because she’s been a problem twice .

Anyways I’m not sure if I’m just over reacting about him not wanting to post pictures with me or ???

What do y’all think ?