Please help me I don’t know if I want to be part of the military life

Anybody here have a partner who’s in the military? I’m not being selfish or anything at all I love my partner so much that he wants to go back and join because where we are right now he feels like no job is steady for him and the military is the only option he has. I understand there are good benefits that come with it but I’m not the type who can be away from someone who I love for that long I don’t want my daughter to not have her father around I want to support him but I can’t 😪 On top of that we’re staying with my mom because my dad left and cheated on her so I’m staying with her for support I would go on base with him but I can’t leave my mom because she’s depressed and has nobody so he said he will leave but my daughter isn’t going to have her father around and it makes me sad that she won’t see him it hurts me bad. Can't imagine a life without him but I would probably have to let him go because I love him to much and I don't want to make him choose & be miserable. Or do I suck it up and live with his decision I don’t know what to do 💔😪