Is this jumpsuit good for 8th grade graduation? Any ideas for hair? And which shoes?

Yo

Ignore the dirty mirror

I feel like it's not flattering, but maybe that's just me. The legs are cropped, so they go to my mid-calf.

Our graduation is like a barbeque, so it's not supposed to be super formal. It's like what you would wear to church kind of. A bit more dressy than usual, but definitely not all out.

How should I do my hair? It's really long and thick and I don't use heat at all. I'll be doing it myself. The back of the jumpsuit is just a button closure. Nothing fancy. A lot of people want me to leave my hair down because I always wear it in a braid at school. I would leave it down, but I don’t think it goes with the jumpsuit.

Finally, what shoes should I wear? I have 5 options, and I know some of them aren't right for the occasion, but I'm just going to list them anyway. I'm not going to buy new shoes just for graduation. The shoes I have are: 1. basic black block heel pumps, 2. black Mary Jane flats (I think that these 2 are too professional for graduation but idk), 3. Espadrille wedges (the part that goes around the foot is caramel brown) 4. tan sandals with just one black pleather strap with a flower thingsnap made of black pleather, or 5. tan sandals with a blush top.

Sorry I don't have any pictures of the shoes.