Venting/advice

Cant vent to any family or anything so hoping for advice from you girls. Sorry its a little all over the place. Im due tomorrow with my first. Ive been so excited for this since i found out and i have everything i need. Its been an okay pregnancy besides the constant nausea but ive learned to manage it. Ive been 1cm 60% for 3 weeks and contractions have been consistent but not serious for a while. I really want to meet him and start this new journey but the thing i cant tell anybody is that im honestly petrified. I have no idea what im doing and im scared that something will go wrong during labor or birth. I live an hour from all my friends and family so ill rarely have company and that only makes me feel more depressed and alone. Im with the father but we cant afford for him to take him off and i just want advice on how to not feel this way. Im so scared of the birth and then being home alone so far from everybody just makes me sad and nervous because i have nobody around to teach me unless i stay with my mom who even then would still leave me alone 6 hours of the day. I guess im just scared and need reassurance and tips on everything at this point because i dont have a clue what im doing and make myself sick just thinking about everything now 😞