Just want some advice

Queen

So my boyfriend (also the father of my daughter) of 4 1/2 years broke up with me almost 2 months ago. He came up to North Dakota for a job and broke up with me a few days later through text. Saying he can’t handle my attitude and I hold him back. Wouldn’t explain what he meant on that. Well about a month after the break up, he tells me he wants me back and that he loves me and wants me for the rest of his life. He even brought up marriage. (He didn’t really believe in that before.) The break up made me realize I’m not in love with him anymore.. I haven’t been for a little over a year now. I was just always afraid to admit it, I guess. I came up here to North Dakota with him to see if my feelings came back and they haven’t yet.. he wasn’t the man my daughter and I needed for the past year. He damn sure wasn’t the man I wanted. This isn’t his first time leaving me and he pushed me away. He understands why I feel the way I do and he realizes the wrong and mistakes he has made. He wants to make everything work out.. but idk what I want to do.. I’m so confused.. anyone have any advice?