No friends no life no will to live

Ragan

So this isn’t about a boyfriend, but I didn’t know where else to post this.

I messed up. Like really really bad and my best friend hasn’t spoken to me in weeks and says she wants me out of her life for good. I did this to myself, I was selfish and ignorant and hurtful to her when she needed me. I’m trying to give her space but when my dad started a fight with me last week and I ran out of the house, I wound up at her house because I didn’t know where else to go. We talked for an hour or two. Just like we used to. This was last Thursday. I thought that we had talked everything out so today (Monday) I went to talk to her between classes and she completely humiliated me in front of most of her 6th hour class. We have spent the last 3 years basically attached at the hip and now i don’t know what to do. I’m hurting so bad right now I don’t even know if I want to live without her. She’s kinda my only friend and not that I don’t have her I don’t really have other friends because we’ve all grown apart and changed. I don’t know what to do.

Edit. She put her dog down today and her dog is one of the reasons that not only her but I am alive too. I know how devastated she is, I can feel it and I know how important that dog was to her. I’m even more worried about her and I don’t know what to do. She confessed some things to me that really make me scared for her.