I’m pretty sure I have a stomach ulcer..


Can I go to a primary doctor? Or do I have to see a gastrointestinal doctor? I went to the ER for the pain a month ago and they only did bloodwork. They said nothing was wrong and told me to take an antacid. It hasn’t gone away so clearly it’s more serious

Vote below to see results!