Bad gynecologist experience?

Kay

When I was 18 I went to the gyno for the first time because I had been experiencing

severe burning and itching in my vagina for several months and could not find out what it was. I had not started getting symptoms until 2 months after I lost my virginity to my boyfriend who was also a virgin. I went to the gyno and he was an older man in his 50s. He examined my vagina and felt around inside. He said that it felt completly smooth inside and looked completely normal (I was actually pretty swollen). My mom was in the room to and she mentioned a breast exam while he was examining me down there. He replied with “we dont give women breast exams untill they are 21”. Then about a minute later he changed his mind and said “well I will go ahead and give her one”. He them started touching and squeezing my boobs. I felt like that was not necesary because I just wanted to know what was wrong with my vagina. I also felt very uncomfortable because he did not even ask first he just did it. He told me that nothing was wrong with me and that I just tore my hymen. He even got out a peice of paper and drew a picture of a hymen to convince me. He seemed to think that it was all in my head which made me upset but I did not say anything.