Why are we struggling with condoms?

Ol

Me and my boyfriend used to use condoms regularly for like 6 months and they were fine but then we started experiencing some problems with them staying on. My boyfriend is on the larger side.. quite a lot of girth and it always looks like a squeeze getting the regular durex condoms on but usually they roll most of the way down and then stay down during sex. I then started taking the pill but we still wanted to use condoms to start with and this is when a lot of problems started! One condom literally came off inside me during sex which he had to get out, and it got to the point where we spent ages putting it on (or trying to) and were then having to hold it down during sex so it didn’t come off. Bit of a mood kill! As id been on the pill for longer we stopped using condoms, however now I’m coming off the pill due to side effects and we will be going back to condom use. Obviously I want this to be as effective as possible so skipping off is really not an option! I was wondering what the cause of this would be and any brands you would recommend because going off the pill should not have to kill your sex life!! Thanks :) x

Vote below to see results!