Do i still schedule an appointment?

Basically I've gotta schedule an appointment because I'm about to be 6 months postpartum and sex is still painful, me and my husband can literally only do one position because all the other ones make me feel like my flesh is burning. Even when I'm properly prepared and extra lube is used, it doesn't matter how excited I am I don't think I healed properly from my 2nd degree tear that was internal. They had used stitches but I shouldn't be feeling this agony this long. Now i can schedule an appointment but problem is I'm on the depo shot and usually when women are having their periods they don't schedule to be looked at till after. I'm not having periods but i have been bleeding 24/7 not like a period but some days enough. It's been like that since a month before my second shot. Omg and don't get me started on the cramps I've been getting. Anyways I can't see a doctor if I'm bleeding but this is the depo shot; I don't know for how long I'll be bleeding. But I'm sick of having burning flesh pain Everytime me and my husband do stuff. I legit have like a horrible fear over it so I never want to do anything, I'm thinking it's scar tissue.

But how do I go about making this appointment despite my bleeding? I've got no clue what to do.