My life is turning upside down

2019 was supposed to be the best year! My baby was due in March and life was great. So exciting! March came and I had my beautiful baby girl, I felt on top of the world with my beautiful little family. April came and changed it all 😭 my father got diagnosed with cancer. At first we were unsure of what actual cancer he had until he had more tests...in May we found out, it was stomach cancer. Stomach cancer doesn’t usually get detected early so we knew it wasn’t at stage 1 😔 seeing my dad get weaker and more ill is killing me 😭 we found out a few days ago that his cancer is at stage 4 💔 he’s never going to get better and I don’t know how to prepare myself for this 😭 I’m not ready to lose my dad, he’s been given about 12 months. My father is the most funniest, outgoing, fun loving person and to see him the way he is breaks my heart! I feel so numb, how do you cope with losing a parent? The best year of my life has turned into a year that will change my life forever for the wrong reasons. 😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔💔