Normal?

My SO has been so so excited about this baby. He is the one that wanted it and I reluctantly agreed. Since We hit the halfway mark and found out the gender, he got weird. The day of the anatomy scan he was over he moon and in tears happy. And it’s just...done. To the point, 3 weeks later, I’m ready to be done

He barely speaks to me

Doesn’t have sex with me (sex drive was insatiable up until about a month ago - my body has barely changed so far so I don’t think it’s lost attraction because of pregnancy)

Insists he can’t see or feel baby moving even when I see his whole hand jump from the kicks while it’s on my tum

Hasn’t bought a single thing

Won’t discuss names

No longer interested in attending the prenatal courses he was initially super excited about

And now I found out (via fb that I don’t typically use, went on there to sell something) that his family is doing a bbq for his birthday today and he literally hasn’t said a word to me about it.

I can’t sort if it’s just become overwhelmingly real to him now or if he’s just over it all. Like it was a fun thing to do and tell his family about and now he doesn’t want any part of it.

He avoids me like the plague now while playing impending family man to his family. I have no idea what lie he’ll make up for me not being at the party today but I refuse to just show up there when he clearly doesn’t want me there or he’d have mentioned it. I haven’t confronted him about it and I’m feeling so broken hearted lately that I don’t even want to. I just want to disappear.

His attitude has thrown me into the most ridiculous depression 😫 I can barely function this last week. I want to lay in bed and cry (I dont, I have other kids so I still have to work and care for them). I actually went to the grocery store the other night though just so I could sit in the parking lot for a half hour and cry without anyone knowing.

Sorry to vent, I’m just so lost on what’s going on. I don’t want to give up on him but this birthday exclusion has kind of thrown me over the edge.