Pregnant Or Not? Please Help!

Hey. So imma just cut to the chase. This past Thursday (the 6th) I was at a friends house and we had sex for the first time (first time for me, not for him). He used a condom and everything was going ok. Then he took it off cuz we were both thinking like “alright I’m good for the day”. A little foreplay later and we’re trying to get it inside me w/o a condom. Now for the most part, he wasn’t able to get fully inside me cuz he was struggling to find the hole and/or keep the penis in there. After about 5-10 mins of struggling he suggested to put a new condom on and we were fine from there on out. Now at this point, I’m not sure if I should be freaking out or chill because I’ve just been looking up how to get pregnant and pregnancy signs and nothing is giving me the answer I want/need to hear. Is there anyone out there who could chat this over with me and educate me cuz I just feel alone in this situation right now.

Side note, apparently we did it on the day where I was 9% high risk for pregnancy. So should I be worrying or will it be alright?

Quick responses would be highly appreciated just in case I need to buy a contraceptive or something