Heatbreaking, world shattering

Aliah

This will be a pretty long post just so everybody knows thanks in advance if you're reading this.. About 3 weeks ago, my fiance's grandpa passed away.. And it was really hard on him I wanted to be there for him and he just wanted to be left alone, I know I smothered him but I couldn't stop I just wanted him to be okay.. We started to fight constantly about the littlest things and it started to progress to the point where it felt like he wanted nothing to do with me.. Yesterday I asked him if he wanted to go out to eat because it had been forever since we had been on a date, he agreed but then 20 min later he said I might be going to get drinks with Zach, a friend of his, I asked him if we were still going out to eat and he acted like he didn't want to.. So I kind of freaked out we got into a big yelling match and he left with alot of his clothes.. I love him so much and I don't want to lose him I'm trying to give him his space but every bone in my body is screaming text him, call him.. I know I can't but Im so scared Im going to lose him I know he will be back.. I just want to get my mind off of things and I don't really have any friends that will be there for me. We have been together for 5 years we have a beautiful puppy and we were trying for a baby and we were going to get married May 23rd of 2020.. My world is shattered right now I don't want to get out of bed I havent eaten since yesterday morning.. I love him so much and Id have no idea what Ill do if he really is done, I know he loves me and we just needed space but Im scared he won't come back and I honestly can't do life without him..