30years old, 3rd pregnancy &23 weeks today๐Ÿ˜–

Jess โ€ข Mommy of 2 ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™ with 12 years of LOVE ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ after 7 years since our last baby we are Happy too announce Baby #3 is another BOY!

Oh the Joy's I have forgot about since my last pregnancy was 8 years ago. People are all the time asking me now "do you know what your having or "what are you having" my response now a days is " I'm having hemorrhoids" ๐Ÿ˜‚ they usually laugh with me, a few have gave me the side eye. Another favorite question is

"how are you feeling?" My response "I'm feeling very pregnant these days"๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Don't get me wrong I'm over the moon with my little boy growing inside. But sometimes the same questions over and over are exhausting. Not to mention I can't sleep without waking every hour it seems. When I do sleep I wake with my arms tingling from going numb. I pee every 30 mins. Constipation is out of this world no matter what I eat, drink, or take. Heart burn has now kicked in and taken over my life.. Is it sad to say I'm ready for OCTOBER!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜