Not sure what to do.

Okay so my best friend is 19 and currently married to her high school sweetheart. They’ve been married for a year. He is in the air force and currently stationed overseas. He told her in April that he wanted a divorce and has been a complete ass to her and his family. Everyone saw this coming because he’s been an ass since they starting dating. They can’t get a divorce until he’s back in the states, which will be at least another month. He send her the most disgusting messages calling her a slut and saying that all she does is bitch at him. There is a guy that we went to high school with that is also stationed in the same state. He really likes my friend but told her that he respects her and her marriage and that he wouldn’t try anything until she was single. Well when I was visiting her they ending up sleeping together. I don’t even know how to feel about it because on one hand her husband is a pos and they aren’t going to be together, but on the on their hand they are still married and she slept with his best friend.

UPDATED: lol y’all sound crazy thinking that I’m jealous 😂 this girl is like my sisters so im WORRIED about her. I’m afraid that her current husband is going to do something crazy when he finds out. ALSO please don’t say it’s not my business bc she asked me to post this so ...