ADVICE!!

Celina

Okay ladies.

So recently me and my boyfriend been thinking about getting a place together.

And he mentioned how much he can afford a month for rent. I suggested maybe we go lower to save more $ and he was like were not gonna find anything cheaper. He doesnt want to live in an apartment it has to be a house. Or town home. We live in Florida most homes you have to pay utilities aswell so we have rent and utilities. Phone bills car insurance. Etc. You get the point.

Well i found a nice house with extra space and 2 additional rooms would be availble. I have a 3 year old daughter. I figured we can have a guest room and than a computer/Office or chill spot. He said one room could be for our dogs. I mentioned can we afford to pay that?

He was like we can get a roomate. My thing is i dont want a roomate. I have a child. I also dont feel like cleaning up after anyone els and what if i wanna walk around comfortable with no panties on. Cmon! And if wr cant afford to pay the rent and need a roomate why tell me you want to pay so much?

Hes like the problem is is you want to be a lone your a loner. You have to trust yourself and trust others.

First off . i dont want another female living in my home w. My man.

Second i dont want a man living in my home who could potentially try something aswell as my daughter being 3 and having her own room she is gonna wonder?.

I dont trust anyone with my personal belongings. And i wouldnt wabt anyone in my home who is gonna be possibly sneaking over a boyfriend/Girlfriend. Etc

Our home is supposed to be for us to build and start our family. We will aldo have animals (Dogs) and cars filling our driveway as it is.

Am i wrong for not wanting to have a roomate and wanting our own personal space. He tells me when i ask that we arent gonna have anyonr over at our house as it is caude thats our personal space. So why invite a random person to live in our home.

I want to decorate, have dishes organized laundry cleab and feel like our home is happy for us ! Where i can walk around half ass naked or cuddle on the couch and not have other people in out business or hearing us if were having sex.

Am i a loner for wanting to start a family and having privacy?

If it was people we know and are cool with okay im cool. But im weird about other females and males too that will confuse my daughter !(My boyfriend is not her bio father)