6 Months?

Vo

HELP.

First off, my baby girl is growing TOO FAST. We are so fortunate to have such a happy and healthy little squish💛.

Second, I feel braindead. Scheduled my little girl's 6 month appointment by age in weeks, realizing now that her 4 month checkup was on the 20th of last month and we are set up to go in on the 27th of this month. WHY is my brain not handling this simple math?! I know every month isn't exaclty 4 weeks.

Here is why this is so important to me-- we are relocating July 1st into another state and it would be less stressful to get it all done a little earlier than who knows how late with insurance jacking us around. Gotta get her fontanel checked on again before we go anyway (it was closed up more than the pediatrician liked to see at the may 20th appt).

When did you all take your little one's in for the 6 month checkup/immunizations (if you immunize)? Little miss was born on January 16th of this year.

Would the appropriate (or more exact) date be 24 weeks (4×6), 26 weeks (52÷2) or by calendar day (July 16th)?

Thanks. Also, feel free to share a picture of your little ones!