Woah happened sooo fast!!

𝓙

I’m in shock at how fast my second labour just went!! First labour lasted 2 days and this one, maybe 5 hours?

40 weeks and 2 days, contractions started at 2 mins apart and lasted 30-35 seconds and went to hospital like that, within the hour, she was born! 😵 turns out she had actually pooped inside too! They were getting an ambulance to a big city hospital but little miss wanted out right then and there!! So scary!! I’d really wanted a water birth but wasn’t going to happen and I was only allowed gas and air, had an epidural with first son! They arnt kidding when they say the body knows what it’s doing, no way could I stop it! When I had the epidural, I didn’t feel like pushing 😂 took all of my might to force myself to push but with this one, body made me do it! So crazy 😂 luckily all went smoothly and no poop was swallowed by baby but keeping our eyes on her. Just still in shock 😂 I did not think today was going to be the day, it just all of a sudden started! I definitely wasn’t relaxed either, I’d just cleaned the kitchen and started feeding my son 😂 just ordered a birthing ball which was arriving that day and well.. didn’t get to use it 😅

Anyway!! Little Ivy was born 17th of June, weighing exactly the same as her big brother (when he was born of course 😅) 7lbs 8oz

And she totally covered us in her poop 😂