Fiancé Can’t Handle Anything

Ja

I am 10 weeks pregnant unexpectedly pregnant. I am struggling with hyperemesis gravidarum which is a severe vomiting sickness associated with pregnancy which results in me vomiting 10-20 times a day. I live in a 1 bedroom apartment that costs $1900 a month. I have the world shittiest neighbors and my boyfriend (newly my fiancé) who I’m going through this told me while we’re sitting in a parking lot that he feels like he’s living a nightmare. I love him dearly but I feel like if this is too much for him than we need to break up and he needs to go back with his parents and figure shit out on his own. I moved from the east coast to the west coast for him. And I feel like right now yes things are shitty but I’ve been through much worse not to say that what he’s feeling isn’t valid. But it feels like I can’t even complain to him anymore without him wanting to fix everything. I just need someone to vent to who isn’t gonna take it all so personally. I can’t allow myself to get in that depressed my life is a wreck mindset right now because if we’re going to go there I’m way fucking better at it. I just need someone to tell me if splitting up with him to let him get mentally healthy is wrong it’s not that I don’t love him and we’re having a baby together yes, but I just can’t be sad and down all the time. I’m physically sick and going to work and doing my best and it feels like he’s so negative. I just can’t believe he said he feels like he’s in a nightmare. That not what someone who proposed a week ago is supposed to feel like.