So this happened...

Okay so I been with my husband for a good 16 years and he has anger issues... yes I knew this ever since he choked me for nothing when we were about maybe 10 months in the relationship. We had fights and disagreements... but like any naive person I figured he'd change...Well now that we have kids im so done with his shit... tonight we got into a fight, he nearly busted my head open.... I'm scared for my life that if I continue this relationship I might not wake up one day. He's all I know, I never had to work, but i can't allow my babies growing up thinking this is okay, they love their dad so much, but I'm tired of this I don't have the energy for it anymore. I need to do something quick. I guess I need tips on how to move on and what to say and do to comfort my babies.

UPDATE: I left with my kids while he was at work it was the hardest thing I had to do and even harder because his "I miss you" "I'm sorry" "I'll change" "I miss my babies" are what's getting to me. At this point I blocked him from everything. So yeah hopefully things get easier from here on out