Feeling Frustrated!

Hollie
I'm not usually one to post random frustrations here, I just don't know how to conceive if I don't understand my body! Maybe you guys all have some suggestions. I'm on my 2nd month of TTC (I know, not a lot, but it feels like a lot and how can I try for month 3 if month 1 & 2 don't make sense?) I got my IUD out the first week of August, and have had weird periods since then. So the green on here really is just a guess from glows computer generation. I felt like I was ovulating right after my period, I even had two days of spotting  a week after my period ended, and I'm cramping all the time. Last month I tried digital ovulation tests and I got three peaks all throughout the month, so this time I thought I'd try not digital and now I'm confused again! None of them look positive to me. They get darker but then the next one is lighter. My mind is playing tricks on me, I swear I'm pregnant sometimes, but I'm also a pee on a stick addict so I know I'm not pregnant. I know, I know, I need to be patient and wait until my missed period. But WHEN IS THAT?! WHEN DO I OVULATE?! Ugh! I feel like if I don't figure it out, I will have to be ttc for years. Thank you for letting me vent, please feel free to tell me something I already know. Thanks! Haha!