I’m in an abusive relationship and need advice

I’m in an abusive relationship and I honestly just don’t know what to do anymore. I’m so sick of living this way I’m so sick of hating my life, and knowing nothing is ever going to change. I’m so sick of it. I want out of it bad. I’ve tried to leave several times but for some reason I always end up right back. I end up missing him or he ends up saying the right shit. We have a 2 year old together, we live at MY moms and he doesn’t have a job but he has a lot of money saved up but he won’t get a place or get a job. I’m the only one with a job. He travelled for work for a while and a couple months ago he bought me a pretty nice car with cash, and every time I say I want to leave he uses that car against me. And tells me he will smash the windows in, etc. I pay for all the insurance and maintenance. I told him I will pay him back for the car I just want to be alone and he won’t have it. He won’t leave me alone. My family doesn’t realize how bad the abuse is and they live with us. I get called names, and the yelling and alcoholism is terrible. I’m scared if I don’t get out it could get physical when we do move out on our own, but I have to have that car. It’s the only way I can get to school and work. The title is in MY name but he will use this against me for the rest of my life and make me out to be the bad person. It was a $5,000 car that he bought for me, and he thinks I just used him for a car. But that’s not the case at all I just can’t take the abuse any longer. He is using this car for me to stay with him and I think it’s wrong. I know I won’t get out of this relationship until I pay the car off.