Boyfriend never wants me...

Brittney • 25 • Jack 👶🏻 10.26.19 • Charlie 👶🏻 02.06.21 •Endometriosis • T1D

Okay well to start off, I am 5 months pregnant with my first child. My boyfriend and I tried for over a year to conceive and are overjoyed to soon welcome our son into this world. However, my self esteem has completely gone down the toilet lately and I am not feeling fulfilled in my relationship. I love my boyfriend SO much and I am extremely attracted to him, but whenever I try to come on to him to hopefully get some intimacy going, he rejects me. We have had sex 1 time since we conceived and that was over 2 months ago. He hasn’t initiated any sexual contact with me at all. Even when I try and touch his chest while laying in bed, he pulls away and lifts the blankets up over top of him. And I can try and blame it on being pregnant... maybe he is worried about the baby or hurting me or something..? But he has been like this since we started TTC. Each month during that year, I probably only convinced him to have sex 2-3 times a month and it was always me initiating it. I’m at a loss. I don’t know what it is. We are 23, I take care of myself and have good hygiene... I just don’t know what to do. I feel so unattractive and bad about myself. It sucks feeling like I am not wanted or sexually appealing to the man I plan on spending the rest of my life with. Sorry I know this is long, but does anyone have any advice or words of encouragement. I’m just feeling really down right now. :(