Defeated!

Keke

Here’s the story... I have a friend that it’s struggling like you can’t even imagine, she have a 1 year old baby boy and baby daddy even though he is present he don’t make enough money to support both of them. My friend is not working, her baby is not daycare ready as he had issues with his immune system and have to take some meds. I have been trying to help her. Because of baby daddy income baby is not elegible for Medicaid ( he is only over for 250) but gets chip (with copays) and food stamps are only 53.. She was getting through wic the baby’s formula but now as he is one year old they are not giving it to him so I’m buy diapers/ wipes-and formula at least twice a month . We have applied in church’s, federal agencies and nonprofit organization to get help for her child stuff and to pay her rent at least that is 640, but majority said no funds available or wait for a call that has never been received or the process is long you should try to get financial help in other places. She is so desperate that was thinking about give-up her baby for adoption because she doesn’t want her baby to suffer because of her financial situation. I don’t know what else to do. She is still waiting to get a call for daycare assistance(she applied like a month ago) she is an amazing mom and have done everything in her power to be there and provide for him. She is alone in this world her mom died when she was 18, no aunt-uncle nobody just me. I can have her in my house because I’m renting a room in my aunt house. She is going to died inside if she has to give her baby Please ! If someone has any ideas of where else I can go , I want to help, I’m trying but I don’t know what other door to nock. I feel defeated