GYM DISASTER RESCUEđź’•

Evelyn

This morning I went to the gym for the first time in 4 years. I went before work and was there pretty early! I got up at 5:30. Well, when I went there I had all my work clothes and shampoo’s so I could take a shower afterwards to get ready for work. The receptionist immediately shows me the the locker room. I put my keys, my phone and my water off to the side. As she’s talking, without thinking about it, I put my keys back in my bag and lock up the locker. I immediately think “OH SHIT!!” realizing what I had done. The lady didn’t even get to give me the tour. She had to call the owner of the gym and the maintenance men to try to pry it open with bolt cutters. My lock wouldn’t budge. It can only be opened by the key. I had only been there for 5 minutes... so I had to call my boyfriend and ask him to drive all the way there (20 mins out of his way) to give me the spare key. I felt like such a dumbass. I felt so embarrassed! Not only that the bolt cutters damaged the lockers! It was my FIRST DAY at this new gym and I had fucked up in 5 minutes! I wanted to hide with how badly I felt. Well! My amazing boyfriend came to my rescue just like always. With the key, a smile, and saying that it was okay and that it was no problem. He ended up being late for work. I love this man. I don’t deserve this wonderful man but my God am glad he’s mine. 💕🥰