Pregnancy Rant

Danielle • Proud wife and mother of 5! Boy 8yrs, girl 4yrs, 2 boys 3yrs, and girl 1month

I'm feeling a million different things. This isn't my first rodeo...in fact it's my 4th...but...I'm still having a hard time...

I'm tired all the time...but I can't get comfortable to sleep...

I have heartburn all the time...

My doc has cut 90% of food out of my diet...some is the general can't eat with pregnancy...I'm allergic to dairy...and I have gestational diabetes...

I have severe anxiety over the things we don't have ready...like the equipment and items we don't have...and the house not being ready...

I'm heavily stressed about how the youngest kids of ours not responding well to a new baby...they are 3...1 is developmentally delayed and 1 has serious issues with emotions and lashing out due to issues early in his life his his bio-mother...

Every step I take sends shooting pains down my leg because my pregnancy is causing my periformis syndrome to flair up and lock down on my sciatic nerve...so I'm going to be stuck with a cane pretty constant soon...

I feel like I look like a beached whale...everyone keeps telling me how cute my belly looks...I'm carrying all in the front...so from behind you can't even tell I'm pregnant...but all it means is I have ZERO physical support from my frame...which makes me hurt more and reminds me how huge I am...

I keep talking to my husband and he's great and keeps trying to make me feel better...but he doesn't understand anything I'm feeling so it's hard...especially since he's constantly trying to fix everything and the things he can't are stressing him out...

My sister-in-law comes over and is 2 weeks ahead of me and brags about how she has had zero issues or symptoms...which makes me want to scream...

And with all of this everyone keeps telling me to not complain because some people can't have kids...which makes me feel like absolute crap...I'm excited to meet my baby...but pregnancy sucks!!!