I can’t have a convo with this girl

I can’t have a convo with this girl who I considered a friend anymore. She finds every single way to bring in her being pregnant. “My hairs a mess. Pregnancy hair at its best” I say my hairs a mess, I just haven’t brushed it. Lol. Shell say “I did dishes, being pregnant is so hard I can barely do them.” I have a broken bone, so I said yeah I feel you. *mentions my broken bone*

“I’m so hot because I’m pregnant” *its actually like 100 degrees outside. I’m hot too because it’s high humidity as well, so I say “yeah I’m sweating”*

I literally can’t stand to talk to her anymore. She’ll bring in her pregnancy in everything. She does it for attention especially if she isn’t getting her way. She’ll wine out being pregnant. If her sister is getting more attention she’ll yell about it. She also got a blood pressure machine and pulse monitor to constantly check it even though there is no reason to check it. She says “I’m just checking on my baby. Gotta do it!”

Even if she just came from a doctors appointment. How do I ignore her without offending her?

She’s never lost a child before lol by the way.. Just really wants attention.