Advice

Hi guys

Usually I don’t come on here for advice such as this

But I need it

I’m 17 years old and I’m currently living with my parents but they’re full of negative energy they’re not that great

I plan on going to college but I been looking at apartments because I have one year left And I don’t think I should stay here any longer

Is it a good idea to get an apartment ?

I seen an apartment for 665 which isn’t that bad I’m saving also and I’m getting a car that’s a cash car so my only responsibility is my car insurance because my dad is buying the car but I have to do the insurance and tag and I’m sure I’ll have money left over I plan on getting 2 jobs once I get a car considering I won’t be at school that much because I took most of my classes online but the money that I use towards rent I could use for college also with an apartment I would have to sign a lease to where if I break it it wouldn’t be great

I don’t know what to do

I’m thinking about maybe staying in a hotel I just need to get AwAy from here

It’s so negative and when your trying to be successful you don’t need negativity surrounding you

My brother is homeless and he doesn’t have a car and he gets mad at me because I don’t give my mom gas to take him places

And he called me out my name tonight and told me I should give her money

Which isn’t my responsibility whatsoever

My mom constantly blows up at me she threatens me and I don’t wanna rush to pay bills but I wanna get away from them what should i do ?

My mom constantly tells me when I get a car I’m going to crash it or it’s going to break down or she’s going to tamper with it

She always wishing bad upon me and I just can’t be around her .