Struggling

Olivia

So I don’t know if anyone else has this issue but here lately my daughter has not been letting her dad do ANYTHING for her in the evenings. He can’t change her, bathe her or put her to bed without crying hysterically because she just wants me. I feel so bad for him because he comes home from work and is all excited to see her and then she wants nothing to do with him. I try to let him change her, give her a bath etc...but she ends up crying so hard I can’t take it any longer and I step in just to get her to calm down. I know her teeth bother her in the evenings and usually gets pretty tired so maybe she just finds more comfort in me since I’m with her more 🤷‍♀️

She does fine with him if I’m gone during the day it’s just in the evenings she struggles with letting him take care of her. Does anyone else have this problem? Sometimes our other son wants me so I try to let my husband take care of the baby but 99% of the time I have to end up stepping in to take the baby because she’s crying so hard, I don’t want to let our older one down by not spending time with him when he wants me but I can’t sit there and let the baby crying so hard she isn’t taking breaths Is this normal? What can I do to help her let her dad take care of her in the evenings and not want me so much? Or do I just do it and let the phase pass? My daughter is almost 9 months and is teething.