Bitchy Work Colleagues

Brooke

I’m feel super run down at work. My colleagues are incredibly bitchy and love to speak about me behind my back, I’m sure they bitch about other people but it always seems it’s about me which makes it feel personal.

I’m a manager and get asked to complete certain tasks, my co workers always have something to say and it’s never anything positive. I work with mostly girls they like to sit and have their little chin wags. It does annoy me how women to women we can’t celebrate each others successes and appreciate we are trying to do things to get he job done.

It’s really difficult to feel so shit when I spend 90% of my life at work, I’m struggling to see the point in staying anymore which is the worst because the job itself is quite good. I don’t want to leave because the people I work with but I’ve been holding out for over a year hoping it will become a nice place to work and it hasn’t improved.

The annoying thing is I know that most jobs will have people that bitch, gossip and don’t get along but when it’s work I don’t see why we can’t all get along to get the job done.