Ovulation Cramping

So, around 1 am on 7/8 I had unprotected sex with a guy I'm seeing. I'm 22 and very well aware of any and all consequences that go with that. STDs and pregnancy, whatever else can come with it. Normally I am careful and use condoms but we were not thinking and I allowed myself to roll with it, and I am not on birth control as I can't seem to find one that doesn't make me act like crazy person or bleed every other week.

So I had sex knowing full well what could result. And unfortunately I am not entirely sure if he pulled out in time. He was pretty freaked out, I was not entirely concerned. I went to the bathroom and nothing dripped out, which doesn't necessarily mean anything. But I was pretty confident that I have nothing to worry about.

I know this was only yesterday but, I saw that today, or at least sometime in the last couple days, I am ovulating. With ovulation I'd never had any form of cramping or pressure in my uterus. Today I am feeling some pressure and I felt a couple light stabs of pain in my lower left side of that area. The pressure just started about an hour ago. I had mild cramping yesterday evening as well.

I'm not really concerned about it but I am curious to know if that has to do with having had sex so close to ovulation or if that's normal for ovulation or if anyone has experience with it. If my body is maybe just changing and I simply need to adjust to this possibly being my new monthly thing.

I don't get paranoid about these things and I haven't been thinking about the sex or focusing on ovulation so I know my body isn't reacting due to anxiety. But I felt this pressure and cramping and mild stabs of pain and thought it was odd.

I understand pregnancy is a possibility of course, which I'm not really concerned about, I've thought about what I would do in the event it happens and every person I become sexually involved with I have a discussion with about it too. Just curious to see what others have experienced and any insight.

Thank you