He tells me I deserve better

Gabriella

I know this ain't pregnancy related but I feel like it's so important for any woman who's been through hell and back.

(Trigger: dv)

My ex was very abusive physically, mentally and emotionally. When he would get drunk, he'd hit me, rape me, for lack of better words...hold me hostage. He didnt let me go home and threatened me if I did. I'd be gone for days on end everytime he chose to go on a drink and meth binge.

My SO now, my babies father... he gets drunk and tells me how much he loves me and sobs about how I deserve so much better. He doesn't feel like hes good enough when realistically hes fucken perfect. He hugs me and kisses on me, smothers me with affection. I don't know how to handle it lol. I appreciate him so much and even when he was asleep last night snoring and drunk lol, I just thanked God for sending me this amazing man and pulling me out of the situation I thought I'd never get out of. I love this man to death.

When you ladies feel like giving up, being stuck in the situation I was in or anything like it. Let me tell you, hes out there for you. Don't let the current asshole have you thinking they are all like that. It takes alot to leave i know but believe me when you do, God will see you through it and almost like reward you for being so fucken strong. He did it for me when I thought it wasn't possible. Now I have this amazing man, a baby on the way and hes fucken great with my kids.. he calls them his own. (My ex was never around my kids after a year because of his abuse towards me I didnt allow it so he had no relationship with them)

Guys.. I'm so fucken happy and blessed. It almost makes me want to cry❤