Help on Announcing to Husband (again)

JB

Kind of long, so stick with me:

So this past April on my birthday, I took a test when I got home from work and BAM! Pregnant! It was a total shock, but I was over the moon! I already had it planned out in my head for years and had my heart set on how I wanted to tell my husband.

I sent him out for a box of Russel Stovers because “I was having period cravings”. While he was gone I made a card that read “Life is like a box of chocolates... on the front, and “...you never know what you’re gonna get” for the inside. I put the card in the chocolates he brought me and held on to the test. I gave him the box, let him read the card, then showed him the test. It was perfect 😊 And I caught it all on tape. We’re big Forest Gump fans...

My problem is, I ended up miscarrying a week later. We were heart broken of course. BUT! We started trying again this month and I think this is it! I had implantation bleeding and I have the same symptoms as my first two pregnancies.

If I get a positive when I test Saturday morning (or even when it happens next at all) how can I announce this one to by husband? Would it cheapen the last announcement to do the same thing again? Should I do the same thing but change it a little? Any better ideas? HELP