What do I do?

Kelsey • Happily married•Mommy to a sweet princess and 2 boys• One on the way•

My husband and I have been together 6 years this month. We’ll have been married 3 years come October. We have an almost 2 year old daughter and 4 month old son.

Our entire marriage has been one thing after another. We got married in October of 2016, settled in a town an hour away from both of our parents (which caused me to be severely depressed) I got pregnant near the end of November, and I graduated from college in December. Since I fell pregnant, I didn’t go to work. I had my daughter the following August of 2017, and my husband got laid off. We up and moved back home into a house we’re renting that’s on the market for sale. My husband found another job, I started work when my daughter was 9 months. I fell pregnant again in July of 2018 and had medical issues, so I had to take maternity leave at 6 months, and had him March of 2019. I have had severe Post-Partum Depression, to the point of seeing a therapist and swapping up medications. My husband didn’t really understand. We have been in the process of buying 2 houses, neither of which worked out. We’re now trying to buy another one.

We just took a beach trip in hopes to help the tension between us, but as soon as we came back home, things went back to the same. We argue every 10 minutes, to the point where I am just MISERABLE. We’re stuck in a rut and I just don’t know what to do.