I think my boyfriend maybe possessed with the devil himself...

I'll make it short. He has been grieving since his brother died and I have tried to be supportive. Letting him slide with acting ignorant, talking junk, cursing me out (which he was doing before the brother died), taking care of the home (He hasn't worked since last year in October). The only money he has spent is the brothers insurance money, which he bought thinks to benefit him and swore he was, "helping out." Anyway, today, we went to church for the first time ever. We've been dating for over a year and a half. So at the end of service, you know they do prayer. I go up there to get prayer for discernment, and fertility, and my relationship with God. when we get in the car he goes off on me after we leave the church parking lot. Saying how I was fake because I went to get prayer at a church that I have visited for the first time and did I tell too many people my business. He starts yelling and says why did you need to get prayer at that church. U look stupid. I told him that I was going to pray for him and that he needed therapy because he is clearly grieving and he seems very evil. He's angry all the time. I just don't think I can take it anymore...