My half sister part 13

Debbie

I sat myself on Chris lap as we kissed over and over but I was slightly distracted by the fact that we were both naked there was too much to touch and explore. Chris seemed to feel the exact same way but his hands definitely had a final destination in mind as they moved relentlessly towards my pussy. I felt myself growing wet in anticipation as Chris slipped a hand between my legs. He stroked me gently with his fingertips. I closed my eyes and moaned as I opened my eyes my gaze locked with Chris and I kept our gaze locked understanding. The two of us were making some sort of statement yes we know who we are and we know what we are doing. I know this is Chris my half brother, I know that yet I still loved him and I'd fuck him if I could. Chris gently pushed his fingers into me, I yelped and began rocking my hips unable to keep still as Chris stroked inside me gently. He pulled his fingers free and slowly locked them clean before leaning over and whispering in my ear, "your so wet" I giggled childishly.

"are you sure" I asked him. He smiled,

"shouldn't I be asking you that?"

"I've never changed my mind romeo you have and I can't cope with being a regret."

"juliet I will not regret a single moment that I'm with you and I'm tired of trying to pretend that I don't love you. I am completely in love with you." Chris suddenly looked horrified I could see him frantically trying to remember if he'd said that before. I just smiled,

" I love you too. So you going to kiss me? " he smiled his beautiful dimpled smile and pressed his lips to mine. As we kissed he laid me down gently and I felt his huge erection pressed to my hip. I wriggled a little settling him down in between my open thighs.

" trust me. "he whispered" I'll be gentle, " I nodded. He kissed me slowly gently but I was far to aware as I felt his blunt tip pressing against my entrance. He pressed himself in just a bit and I broke away from our kiss screwing my face up damn this hurt, I could feel my body stretching but it felt like something was tearing even though I knew we were going slow. Chris was restraining himself pushing himself in slowly an inch or so at a time. His eyes were locked on my face as he continued to slowly press himself into me. I grabbed chris' hips scratching him with my nails. Then Chris pushed again and I squeaked and then realised that our hips had met. Chris froze giving me a moment or so to adapt to the sensation before he began moving himself gently. It still hurt but with every thrust and retract it hurt less and felt better and better, and I started to cry out but it wasn't from pain. I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly. Chris groaned as I ran my hands up his sweaty back digging at him with my nails, scratching lightly. I felt Chris chest vibrate as he purred sliding his hands along my thighs and across my bum gently. Every nerve in my body came alive as Chris pushed himself into me.

"let's try something." he muttered as he nuzzled into my hair his eyes sparkled. He grabbed my knees and slung both my legs over his shoulders. Chris pushed himself in swiftly and hit my G spot. I almost screamed as I bit down on Chris shoulders

"you like that?" he purred, as he pressed into me over and over each time hitting my Gspot.

"Chris Chris" I panted grabbing at his arms feeling sweat beading up. "Chris"

"I know baby" He muttered he pressed his lips to mine. "come for me baby." he whispered, he kept thrusting into me his lace definitely less restrained now. My grabbed my hips hard digging his fingers into my skin biting his lip. I gasped as I felt my orgasm threatening the feeling I had truly experienced only once before but I could tell already this would be miles beyond. Chris was panting heavily.

"I'm going to come." I panted "come with me" I gasped and suddenly my orgasm exploded through me. I was only vaguely aware of my screams and the feeling of Chris coming deep inside me.

As I came back to my senses Chris collapsed down on my chest draping his arm across me.

"was that OK?" I whispered,

"what?" Chris laughed looking into my eyes.

"you know it was my."

"juliet" he whispered, " I love you and that was amazing, because it was me and you"

"I love you too romeo" I said propping myself up."were not hurting anyone so it shouldn't be anyone else's business I get it I know the law. I know if anyone finds out we are going to be in a lot of trouble but I love you and I don't want to lie about that. And we're not related like that we didn't grow up together. "

" juliet" I whispered, "don't do this now you don't need to justify us and definitely not to me." she smiled very briefly ,

"what are we going to do?"

"not tell anyone." he shrugged,

"I'll cancel the announcement in the paper tomorrow."

"if nobody knows there's nobody telling us it's wrong."

"what about dad?"

"well I wasn't exactly planning on inviting him to watch or anything."

"that's gross." he laughed,

"how long can that last?" he shrugged "as long as we have to."

"not much of a plan."

"no its not but I don't care I will make this work somehow."

Please let me know if you want me to continue thanks for all the wonderful feedback so far ❤️