too tiny(?)

Jav • hands in the air, it's good to be alive.🤘🏽

I’ve always been small. I’m 4”11 and never been more than 96 lbs at the age of 23. Currently I don’t know my weight. For years I went vegan (grew up eating meat) until last year I took soy protein from my diet and got to 89 lbs. I quickly incorporated eggs and salmon/ lox and i know I’ve a few and entered the 90s again but idk lately I’ve been feeling sad about my body. Am I too tiny? I strive to eat a lot but I don’t have a big appetite. I get sad bc when I don’t eat a big meal but it a snack instead I know I should be eating more and feel guilty. I’m in NO way doing this on purpose. I hate that people can see my collarbones and ribs and spine. I don’t feel beautiful. I feel like people are judging me and thinking I’m starving myself. but people always say to me they wanna be my size. They love my 0 waist. but only if they knew I’m underweight, and this isn’t something to strive for.

(I’m not stating I’m anorexic or anything like that. I don’t believe I have an eating disorder whatsoever. Just a fast metabolism and a small appetite).