😩 I did it 10+ times today 😩 is that too much??!

So I masturbated over 10 times today. Sometimes a few sessions in a row and other times, hours have passed. Like, I’ll just be thinking about my crush or random sex in general, and then all of a sudden, I’ve got my hands down my pants (obviously I’m at home, in my room, completely private)! And just recently (like an hour ago) my clit started hurting badly (sharp shooting pains) and it got to the point where I had to calm down then a half hour later I started at it again, almost not even thinking about it. And before I knew it I had orgasmed twice! And as I’m typing this, I’ve gotten horny again! And I randomly think about sex a lot lately (whether it’s relative to my cycle or not). Even when I try not to. I’m so horny, sometimes it’s hard to walk or sit still/comfortably. I do enjoy masturbating but sometimes it’s triggering (sometimes I masturbate to the point that I can’t think of anything but the pleasure it brings, like a complete override) and for some reason I’ve been doing it a lot in the last 2 months or so.

Any advice ladies???

Vote below to see results!