When should I go to docs?

Je

So I am looking for opinions! My boyfriend and I are currently 14 hours away from home for another two weeks. We leave Thursday August 15th to head home after the last three months down South while he went to lineman school for the summer. We will be home by Friday evening and I have my first ultrasound and prenatal appointment on the following Tuesday August 20th. I will be nine and a half weeks at that appointment. This is my second pregnancy. My first was back in November and we had a missed miscarriage. We didn’t know anything was wrong until my first appointment when we found out the baby had no heartbeat. This pregnancy I am way more sick than last time, throwing up, nausea all day long, gagging often, food aversions/cravings, sore breasts... everything. What I’m debating on is going to the doctors here in the next week or so just to see my baby’s heartbeat or sticking it out until 9.5 weeks and after my boyfriend graduates lineman school. I’m torn because I don’t want something bad to happen such as another miscarriage and get that news and have it take away from his congratulations at his graduation. Help! Idk what to do!

Vote below to see results!