Name regret...

I'm posting as anon because I feel so embarrassed and scared of responses but hoping someone out there will have some advice on what to do.

I had my daughter's name picked out fairly early in my pregnancy and thought I loved it. But now that she's here its like it doesn't fit and I'm not sure I like it anymore. She is 3 weeks old and I can barely bring myself to call her by it, I usually just say baby or baby girl 🤦🏻‍♀️. There is another name I found that I really love and feel like it just fits her better. But I already have all of her documents like birth certificate, SSN, health insurance all complete with this name.

At the hospital when she was born I was so unsure of the name at the time and it took the whole 3 days before I could give the birth certificate people an answer. I felt like they were getting impatient so I just settled with the already picked out name before going home and now I regret it so much. I keep thinking about it and keep trying to force myself to love it but I just dont.

Is this just part of postpartum or is there a way I can change it before its too late? Has anyone else gone through something like this before and if so what did you end up doing?

Thank you for any insight you can give. I feel so silly for feeling this way over a name but its just really getting to me for some reason. 😞