My first Scene-

Leah

Hello!! I had a few requests for an update about my first full scene!

So we start this story the morning after. I wake up earlier to let the dog out of tent, check on the fire and just sit a few minutes with my thoughts. Why does this all feel so natural to me? Shouldn’t I be freaking out more? I hear him moaning and I check on him.

He looks so peaceful, I can’t bear to wake him, so I snuggle up next to him. In his sleep, he starts writhing against me. I can’t help but respond... I mean I was getting aroused at thoughts of the previous night. He suddenly wakes and grabs a handful of hip and rubs his fully erect member on my booty. I jump up and start riding him, wasting no time. I’m feeling like a big tease today. When I feel him slowly start to tense, I stand up:

“I want breakfast”

He laughs. “Are you serious?”

I leave the tent before he can grab me and I walk towards the campfire. A few minutes later he emerges from the tent, and I have this smug smile on my face but it soon disappears when he looks at me with this sort of intensity that makes my stomach flop. We quietly get ready for food, I know he’s planning something... I am in trouble and I like it.

We eat breakfast and he casually says he needs to take a shower. I agree that it would be a good idea to wash up before we leave. We pack up, and head to the showers. We get there and I’m about to go into my own stall:

“Where are you going? Don’t you want to take a shower with me?”

“Aren’t we going to get caught?” He rolls his eyes

“Families go in together all the time” I smile and look around to see if anyone was watching. He grabs me, pushes me into one of the showers and locks the door behind him. Now I think he is going to go straight for it, but it’s my turn to be tortured. He starts kissing my neck as I’m getting undressed. He then, takes his fingers and starts pumping them in and out of me as I was bending over to take off my shorts. I feel my pique coming, I tighten around his fingers. He then suddenly pulls away, smacks my ass and tells me to get under the water.

I do as I am told, but I’m hungry now. I try and play it cool until he gets under the water with me. I grab him and we start making out passionately, he then bends me over under the water and starts pounding into me. I do not know what it was but that angle was INCREDIBLE!!! Combined with the water was an amazing sensory experience.

My fear of the water washing away my natural lubricant was NOT an issue. I back up, pinning him against the wall and go wild, I tense and tense, concentrating on not pushing him out (I am that tight, so tight that I have to concentrate on not suctioning off condoms...it’s not as fun as it sounds) and orgasm on his cock. I pull away, get on my knees and wrap my lips around him. He moans, I feel so inspired, I just start giving him the sloppiest BJ with gusto. “I am going to cum” I pull away and pick up speed with my hands, he shudders and cums on my shoulder. We rinse off. My legs are jelly.

We pack up, and head home.

“Do you want to go to Church?” he asked as we are in the car. Now I went to an all girls catholic school and church was mandatory 4x a year. I respond not really

“I think you’ll like this one though” Well my curiosity is piqued.

We drop off all my shit and he proceeds to drive me to town. Takes me to ‘Church’ where I meet the owner of THE BDSM store in my Nation’s capital. I like her immediately, this lady has spunk. She teases Max that his custom flogger hasn’t arrived as they still haven’t received yet, the red leather hasn’t come in. I am overwhelmed at all the toys. I have never been to a place anywhere like this.

I squeal at all the lovely costumes and then I see it: this blush coloured corset, roses embroidered with lace detailing and a matching thong. I try it on and it was meant to be. I come out of the dressing and he’s holding a new type of flogger. A rope toy. That looks like it stings...

We chat with the owner, and I get so sidetracked in it all that it’s only when Max starts encouraging me to hurry up that I realize it’s an hour past her close time. I felt terrible that kept her there so long, I despise clients that come in and keep after closing! She waves and says she appreciated the company. We head out and he drives me back to my place.

I start teasing him. I am dancing in the car... I may have flashed a nipple or two... who can remember ALL the details but what I can remember is that sparkle in his blue eyes and that I had a really hard time not staring at him. We get home and I get nervous, I start cleaning, I feel so self conscious.

He stops me and we go to my living room. I undress and he takes out all of his toys. He tells me to chose which ones I would rather not use. I pick out the ones that look a little to scary, we smoke a joint and I put on my playlist. Now I am still feeling feisty and quite vulnerable so I try to start flirting and being silly. He allows it... for a little bit.

He starts off with sensation play: tickling, light taps, some spanks. Then he goes a little harder. I concentrate on the sensation, remembering the 5 second rule he gave me for pain. He then starts with the paddle, now I’m excited about this one it’s got such an exquisite pain to it. I eventually get lost in the sensation of it all. The hits just increase in intensity, the pain comes but slowly transforms into something else that I cannot place...

I can’t help but look back at one point and see he has his red flogger in two hands in a golfer’s position, he swings and hits me hard. What a fucking TURN ON. He introduces every toy before he starts using them and every few hits, he asks if I am okay. He takes out the new rope toy and hits me lightly at first, this one is a mean son of a bitch. The next is harder, I go flying and let out a gasp. This one almost broke the skin, I have never felt this kind of high in my life, I have also never felt so present in my body. The combination was amazing. He grabs a handful of hair, pulls my head back and we make eye contact. I feel so connected to him, it’s scary. I am soaking at this point. This is all insane!!!

My dog walks in and lies right in front of him. Her way of protecting me? He stops for a few minutes, trying to gently usher her out of the room. The sight of her unfortunately catches me off guard, I suddenly feel vulnerable and defensive, I start making snide comments (my come down). He calls the scene, even though I wanted to keep going, he tells me that trying to chase that high when I’m already coming down is bad. I apologize for getting defensive, honestly not understanding why I was being rude suddenly, he shrugs it off.

He makes me a cup of tea in my favourite mug (he is crazy observant..) and we fall asleep spooning.

That’s my first scene!! A little anti climactic with the dog but that is unfortunately how it actually ended in real life. I do wonder how much further it would have gone if it weren’t for the dog.