Letrozole (Femara)

DJ

Hey ladies, so I was diagnosed with PCOS on Monday after ttc for a couple of years. Im 32 and had a feeling my hormones might have been off for a long time. I don't have any cysts, but my DHEAs is pretty elevated and my vitamin D is extremely low. Hubby checked out perfectly. I'm relieved to finally have an answer and a plan! My Dr prescribed 2.5 of Letrozole and told me to take it on days 3-7 of my next cycle. She said it has a higher success rate than Clomid, and less increased chance of multiples (I have a long history of twins in my family lol) I guess I'm curious if anyone has experienced any side effects. I suffer from migraines and I'm always paranoid to start new medications. Are the side effects as rough as I've heard they are with Clomid? Also, how many cycles did it take to have a successful pregnancy? We're both soooo ready! My husband actually started with the "I want a baby" whining while watching movies and tv like I have been doing for over a year lmao Tell me your stories! Xo