Can anyone read these Thyroid results?

I haven't seen my doctor yet just had a ultrasound yesterday waiting on the doctor for results but the tech said I had a small nodule on there and my voice box looked like it would if you took paper and crumbled it up...Yes this says all looks good but my question is..is this a full Thyroid panel? I have low Thyroid anyways on Levothyroxine 50mg since January 2018 I have been sick since April and past 6wks having issues swallowing, eating, breathing feels like someone has there hands around my throat chocking me food gets stuck and off and on sore throat mainly one side since April but past few weeks gotten worse. You can't see anything outside of neck so not sure what's going on. If my blood work come back ok that means I can rule out cancer right? I had a small nodule back in January 2018 but never bothered me didn't even know I had 1 until ultrasound. That was with a different office though no clue on the size then. But this time something dosen't feel right. Sorry for the dumb questions I'm not that bright on things like this lol. Just always worried. The tech said he dosen't think theres anything to worry about but he isn't a doctor.

*COMMENT*

Thanks ladies, yes I thought I was being tested to check things with my thyroid so that's why I wasn't really sure what this was for. How do I go by checking for the Hashimoto thing? I failed to mention that I'm losing my hair badly again and not the typical few strands. When washing or brushing my hair it covers my shower so much it starts to feel my tub with water or covers my clothes when brushing. I went there for my thyroid.