I need to vent

My husband is getting on every single damn nerve in my body. He is never happy with me. He wants me to work and bring in an income but bitches if my work schedule interferes with him at all. He says I’m the reason he can never do anything and that he can never get anything done. He lost his whole ass mind this afternoon because he can’t work on his truck today because I’m at work but then tomorrow our daughter has her back to school bash and apparently that is me preventing him from doing stuff. I am so tired of being made to feel like a shit wife because I work but if I mention quitting my job I’m lazy and never want to contribute. On my off day last week I took my kid to do a mother daughter day. School clothes, nails, lunch everything so naturally the house wasn’t spotless when he got home from work he called me lazy, said I never do anything all from the comfort of his chair as I was making dinner, doing laundry, picking up the house, getting my daughter bathed and in bed, taking out the trash, and getting the trash bins to the end of our drive way for trash pick up. Every single negative thing that happens is my fault. For example, my debt card was hacked but because of safety previsions that I have on my card the charge was declined. I told my husband and he did nothing but blame me and tell me that it’s my fault my card was hacked because I “must have used it somewhere that I shouldn’t have.” I am so fucking over it. I want to pack up everything I own and everything my kid owns and leave. I’m tired of being under appreciated.